October 22, 2011
October 12, 2011
After some weather delays, I have finally finished the last stone wall. It was hard pulling out enough rocks to complete the project, and I had to use a few more of the smaller ones than I wanted to, but I did it. The dirt has been regraded through most of it, but there is still some work to do in that arena. I think I will call this project complete until spring. Then, I will start planning which plants I will put in and where they will go.
While the weather is still nice (at least for the next week), I'll be tackling a smaller project - putting in a bed along the fence we share with our neighbors. I have all the material already. The plants will have to wait until spring again, though.